Re: If everyone printed all the grabs out there,
In reply to bford, 2 months ago

bford wrote:

TheChefs wrote:

bford wrote:

TheChefs wrote:

Ron Poelman wrote:

life on earth would cease.
The planet would be a metre deep in printed dead tree.

-- hide signature --

Ron.
Volunteer, what could possibly go wrong ?

Well, I do hope people on dpreview print their constant test shots which no one wants to look at. But there's no reason not to have an album or more with the best photographs which people actually want to look at.

People really need to get in the habit of editing their photos down to keepers and trashing the ones that deserve trashing. I feel a bit sick to the stomach when I hear someone say they have tens of thousands of images. It's like a millionaire saying he has a home with 100 rooms. I say, "why?"

I couldn't agree more, but I live in a 1 bedroom apartment and I like it that way.

Yep, me too. In fact, I'm in the process of getting rid of many of my possessions and the more I get rid of, the better I feel. It's a wonderfully liberating experience.

Same here, all the junk in boxes and storage I don't use and have not touched in years. Every weekend I put up lots of items on ebay. It doesn't mean I can't have nice things, but I need to use them. If it's not used, it will go.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow