Q Looses the 3-D of the M?

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
Erational
Regular MemberPosts: 179
Like?
Re: Q Looses the 3-D of the M?
In reply to superevolvedfish, 2 months ago

superevolvedfish wrote:

But standard Q high-res mode 1:1:4 is not so 3d as a M, so Q has more and less 3D than M depending on which mode.

Yours is one of the FIRST post to actually touch on the subject of my initial post. Thank-you superevolvedfish.

Was desiring that posters try and roughly quantify the subtle 3-D effect retained in the Q model. One early poster even postulated that the cameras have no 3-D-live effect whatsoever-as if so many of us are under some mass illusion.

Was hoping to skip the other facets of the Q vs. M debate in this tread and just focus on the relative attributes of 3-d-ness each model does/does not embody. NO SUCH LUCK. That's the thing with starting a post- you never know what direction your post will diverge. Silly me thinking people were tired of seeing the same debates hashed-out, when obviously people are just getting started about the Q/M Schism.  I'm not psychic, but I foresee future unpleasant comments between posters over the Q vs. M debate.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow