happysnapper64
Senior MemberPosts: 4,220Gear list
Like?
£more for C&C.
2 months ago

Casper.

No2

No3

These 3 shots were taken with 3 different lenses. My last entry was an Ice cream van, & I was advised that the background would have been better a bit more "blurred". OK. From the top: Casper was taken with my 15-85. No2 was my Sigma 120-400 & No3 was my Canon 100macro. I admit I have been a bit negligent of not looking at what the background looks like in my photos. I just concentrate on the subject. I did not intentionally get these backdrops, as it were. I have puit them in reverse order of which background I like best [bokeh?] What do you guys, & girls think? Again, any constructive critique most welcome. I learned quite a bit from the last one.TIA.

-- hide signature --

lee uk.
There are old pilots, & there are bold pilots, but there are no old bold pilots.
"I'm so fast, when I turn off the light, i'm in bed before the room gets dark" The great Muhammad Ali.

happysnapper64's gear list:happysnapper64's gear list
Canon EOS 7D Canon EOS 60D Olympus PEN E-PL5 Canon EF-S 15-85mm f/3.5-5.6 IS USM Canon EF-S 55-250mm f/4-5.6 IS +8 more
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow