* Wed C&C No Theme Thread #326 14 07 23 *

Started 3 months ago | Photos thread
David Outoffocus
Regular MemberPosts: 183
Like?
Andrew
In reply to 19andrew47, 3 months ago

Thanks for your comments.  For me there are two main things of interest in the first snap:  the colour; the curves of arches and steps.  I waited until someone walked into frame because I was interested in an extra splash of colour and to use that someone as a lead in to the arches at the top of the steps.  Fortunately this lady turned up, complete with colourful top.  Looking at the placement of her shadow directly behind her, I suspect she was taking a photo with a mobile and her left hand is trying to shield her eyes from the sun so that she can see what she is doing.

With regard to cloning out the chap stretched out on the steps, each to their own but this is not something that I do in my photographs.   He is not a key element in the photograph.  He does however add emphasis to the fact that it is a lazy, sunny, summer day so personally I have no problem with him continuing in shot.  Not that I would remove him anyway.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Lou,New
EXIFNew
PeteNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow