Started 4 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
SnowshoeLane
Forum MemberPosts: 72Gear list
Like?
White orbs (disks), example of? with X-S1
4 months ago

I took a number of photos outside this morning (still trying to get the best out of my X-S1 as focus is not as sharp as I would like) and noticed white "spots" in the upper right hand corner all the photos in one series of shots (taken with continuous shooting setting). I checked the other photos I took of other flowers and did not see this same spot (so apparently it is not dirt on the filter or lens). Is this an orb--or just some sort of reflection?

I searched the forums for white orbs--lots of talk about it but didn't find any examples to look at.

I did note a conversation about differences between X-S1 cameras and sharpness (not related to serial number--mine is 33XXX) which has me wondering if that is why my photos are not as sharp as I would like--or if it just me  :-).

Thanks for any insight. I have learned a lot about my camera from this forum over the last 6 months.

SnowshoeLane's gear list:SnowshoeLane's gear list
Olympus SP-550 UZ Nikon Coolpix P7100 Fujifilm X-S1
Fujifilm X-S1
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow