Started 5 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
treedood
Regular MemberPosts: 245Gear list
Like?
More kudos for this board....
5 months ago

My wife has been doing some volunteer work for a new area pregnancy center startup. One of the things they wanted was some flower photos for the restroom wall. My wife thinks my photos are better than they really are (go figure) and volunteered to provide prints and hang some of those. While I was helping her print some up, I recalled a recent batch posted here by nicodimus22. I thought his were better than mine and showed them to her. She was impressed as well so I shot a private message to nic'22 asking if he would consent to us using a couple of his. In less than an hour he replied that it would be fine and even offered to send larger sizes and additional photos. This was really no surprise as I have found everyone on here to have that same kind of generous spirit. Had the timing been different, I might have sent the request to any number of you guys...his flowers were the most recent that I remembered.  Anyway, we printed and hung photos on Sunday just in time for their open house.

I want to say thanks to nic' for his gracious contribution. The staff said it was just what they wanted and they may lift the spirits for young women during a stressful time.  I also want to thank you *all* (especially you long time vets) for making this this such a friendly and welcoming place to share information and experiences.

Sign in the parking lot.

Their building.  They have the top floor with the foot doctors being on the ground level.

From the stairs.  Restroom door on the right.

Picture grouping on the bathroom wall.  Nic's are top and bottom.  Thanks again!

-- hide signature --

Max

treedood's gear list:treedood's gear list
Canon PowerShot A590 IS Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ150 Adobe Photoshop Elements 10 Topaz Adjust Topaz Simplify +8 more
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow