Confusion about my first DSLR continues...

Started 5 months ago | Questions thread
TTMartin
Veteran MemberPosts: 6,602Gear list
Like?
Re: Confusion about my first DSLR continues...
In reply to fuma4fun, 5 months ago

fuma4fun wrote:

Hey everyone,

I am going to buy my first DSLR. I zeroed in on the Canon 600d, but someone just confused me with the Sony A58. Can someone clear up this for me?

All current dSLRs offer excellent image quality. Any difference in sensors or megapixels will be far overshadowed by the photographer and factors.

Get the camera that has the features, menu interface, and feels best for you to use.

Also, if i go for Sony will the lens be costly if I plan to buy additional ones later.

In many cases yes.

Canon has really upped the playing field with their new line of STM lenses. They offer image quality on par with first generation pro L lenses from just a few years ago, at kit lens prices.

-- hide signature --

All statements in my posts represent my interpretation of data, research opinion or viewpoints.
The opinions expressed are not representations of fact, and are subject to change without notice.
All images are used for educational purposes.

TTMartin's gear list:TTMartin's gear list
Canon PowerShot S100 (2000) Canon PowerShot SD1000 Canon EOS 40D Canon EOS 400D Canon EOS 7D +24 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow