From my original NEX-5 and 'substandard' 18-55 lens (image)

Started 5 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Pepe-Lepue
Senior MemberPosts: 1,904Gear list
Like?
From my original NEX-5 and 'substandard' 18-55 lens (image)
5 months ago

I was processing some old 2011 photos from Maui. I had JUST switched from my professional Canon line to the new (at the time) mirrorless system NEX-5. There were no lens options at that time outside of the SEL1628, SEL1855, and SEL18200.

But I made this new system work for me. And felt FREE of the heavy DSLR gear I lugged around for years past. And got more 'keepers' as a result.

So if you are on the fence, think no more! These mirrorless systems are lightweight, small, and with the A6000 almost as fast as most DSLR systems out there.

I pulled this from my 2011 Maui trip with my newly discovered NEX-5 + SEL1855. Don't get too caught up in the gear oriented pixel peeping. I made this happen with what little I hgad at the time.

-- hide signature --

'I am ze locksmith of love, no?'
Stephen Reed

Pepe-Lepue's gear list:Pepe-Lepue's gear list
Sony Cyber-shot DSC-RX100 III Sony a6000 Sony Carl Zeiss Sonnar T* E 24mm F1.8 ZA Sony E 50mm F1.8 OSS Sony E 55-210mm F4.5-6.3 OSS +4 more
Sony Alpha NEX-5
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow