Perfect for the hobbyist who doesn't want to break the bank

Started 5 months ago | User reviews thread
LuFra72
Forum MemberPosts: 62Gear list
Like?
Re: Perfect for the hobbyist who doesn't want to break the bank
In reply to Digirame, 5 months ago

Thank you, I shoot in M mode and I manually adjust the ISO as well (something I feel I'm constantly improving on). I think it shoots great images at high ISOs. I don't think it's just "okay", I gave it 4 out of 5 stars (I love my Subaru, perhaps the way I wrote the opening paragraph doesn't really express that).

I'm also using a 430ex II speedlight Flash with it, and it is amazing! My indoor shots look amazing when the flash is pointed towards the ceiling.

I love this camera and for my purposes (hobbyist) I don't think I'll be looking for another one any time soon. To answer your question, 5 stars for me would be the 6D (which is more than double the price but is FF and has much higher ISO). Not something I'm looking for at the moment, so for now and the foreseeable future, I'm sticking with my T3i.

LuFra72's gear list:LuFra72's gear list
Canon EOS 600D Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 II Canon EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS Sigma 70-300mm F4-5.6 APO DG Macro Canon EF-S 10-18mm f/4.5–5.6 IS STM +1 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow