ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
FlickerArt
New MemberPosts: 3Gear list
Like?
Just Got a Lumix GH4, Need Advice On Lenses
5 months ago

Hello everyone,

I recently upgraded from a Canon 60D to a Panasonic Lumix GH4. Currently I have no adapter for my canon lenses. As a student, I'm on a tight budget and the affordability for a GH4 came into the picture by pleasant accident. Long story short, my collection will probably not impress long time photographers but I would like to hold on to them to save money. I own a Canon EFS 18-135mm and Canon EF 50mm F/1.4.

I would like some advice on what you think I should do. I've thought about selling these lenses for a lens that fits my camera but I like having both of these and have managed good photography. I've read with the adapters, you will have to manually control the aperture because it won't work automatically anymore. That doesn't bother me as long as I can learn how to adjust to that. I'm going to use this camera more for short documentary work as well.

Anyway any advice will be helpful for a "beginner" like myself. Thank you and have a nice week!

FlickerArt's gear list:FlickerArt's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH4 Canon EF 50mm f/1.4 USM Canon EF-S 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow