Confusion about my first DSLR continues...

Started 4 months ago | Questions thread
crashpc
Senior MemberPosts: 2,502Gear list
Like?
Re: Confusion about my first DSLR continues...
In reply to fuma4fun, 4 months ago

fuma4fun wrote:

Hey everyone,

I am going to buy my first DSLR. I zeroed in on the Canon 600d, but someone just confused me with the Sony A58. Can someone clear up this for me?

Also, if i go for Sony will the lens be costly if I plan to buy additional ones later.

Hello.

Not that easy to solve.

Canon with its lower model is propably price/performance ratio king. Beast to say. But, it is kinda conservative and uses a bit older technology.

Sony uses better things, but also wants much more money. So one should know if he is willing to pay for those, or not. If you donĀ“t know what to do and how to decide, you propably simply are not prepared to make a good decision. Everybody has different needs and tastes, and it looks like you need to shape yours first. This costs money

That way me being you, I´d go cheaper and see later, what you miss, what do you need. 600D seems like good choice here. Also go to shop and try these in your hands, how those handle and how easy and ligical is camera setup and settings change for you. It can make great difference.

-- hide signature --

Why does he do it?

crashpc's gear list:crashpc's gear list
Canon EOS M Canon EF 50mm f/1.4 USM Canon EF-M 22mm f/2 STM
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow