Started 4 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
SaltLakeGuy
Forum ProPosts: 10,652Gear list
Like?
Just Playin (with my new A77MkII)
4 months ago

So I was out shooting from my front yard which has a nice view of the Wasatch MountainsĀ in the Salt Lake Valley. I took the shot with the 70-300G. It is a bit hazy here due to some fires brewing around the State. However just for giggles I downsized it, and ran it through an autocolor adjust in Irfanview (one of my all time favorites for quick adjustments and resizing) and in case you don't know of it or use it check it out. You'll be hooked and it's free (http://www.irfanview.com) Anyway here's what it came up with. It is a glorification of what you'd see due to harsh bright day sun and haze, but I rather like it. Needless to say as Mr. Hoffman pointed out resized you retain a ton of detail but lose any noise and indistinct clarity you would be viewing at a 100% or larger view. Besides this is more than ample to represent what to expect from a print anyway. So let me know what you think. It's just for fun nothing critical

-- hide signature --

Sony A77MkII SLT Body, 16-50 f2.8 Sony Lens, 70-300G Sony Lens
Picturecode PhotoNinja, LightZone, Adobe Lightroom 5.4

SaltLakeGuy's gear list:SaltLakeGuy's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ1000 Epson Stylus Pro 3880
Sony SLT-A77
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow