Flat view
fti
fti
Contributing MemberPosts: 937
Like?
My pride & joy
2 months ago

No it's not my Leica, but my kids.

I guess as many of you know I've been spamming this forum with photos of my children over the past couple of years. My humble thanks for all of you taking the time to look at them and provide me with your comments.

The truth of the matter is that I just don't have much time between work and spending time with my children to be able to take too much photos of anything else. Then again, I just can't think of anything better to snap away than my children. It's an addiction

Having gone through the motions of switching between cameras, I can safely say that ending up with the M9 is probably the best decision I've made where it concerns the equipment. For all its foibles, the M9 allows me to be able to shoot how I want to shoot. One of the biggest put off people used to tell me before getting a rangefinder was that it is NOT FOR KIDS AND ACTION. Well if the past two years has taught me anything, the M9 is more than able to capture kids and action.

I can't promise that I'll post less photos of my kids, but I promise that I'll try to post more other photos than just my kids

ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow