Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Many Feathers
Senior MemberPosts: 1,768Gear list
Like?
Anyone get D810 from bestbuy.com online
2 months ago

I'm having trouble with them and think perhaps they have none to sell. I ordered last Friday and was supposed to receive it today. Yesterday, at 12:30 pm, when it didn't show as shipped yet, I called them. After much ado, they said there was a hold on it. What does that mean? They didn't know, the Research Dept put a hold on it and they couldn't get that information. I asked them to talk to the Research Dept and they said I couldn't, noone could. Is said, you mean the Research Dept doesn't have phones? They replied that they can only make outgoing calls. I asked when they would call me, they said usually within 24 hours. I told them I was going to work and if they call me in 24 hours, it will NOT be delivered by Tuesday. They insisted they had them in stock, but no, it would not be delivered by Tuesday, because it was Monday after 11:30 a.m. When I asked to talk to the supervisor's boss, he said that person doesn't handle orders, only the running of the department. I said good, let me talk to him. He said I couldn't talk to him. I asked for his name. He said he couldn't give that out. Really?! By this time, I was getting quite angry, so I cancelled my order.

Today, I saw if I ordered, it would be delivered tomorrow. Rather than ordering on the internet, I called, and she said, indeed it would be delivered by express mail tomorrow. So I ordered. But...when the confirming email came to my box, it says "7/23-7/29". Really?! I think they're waiting for a shipment and just bs'ing me.

Anyone get a shipment for online Bestbuy?

Thanks,

MF

Nikon D810
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow