Started 5 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
MercurySoft1
Veteran MemberPosts: 9,779Gear list
Like?
>>>>>Voting for C239-Shoot High, Aim Low<<<<<
5 months ago

As you may or may not have heard, Warren Sarle's voting machine is no longer available to us. It seems he has also closed his personal account with his photos too. I don't think we thanked him enough for what he did for our challenges over the past 8 years. I haven't heard any word about what might have happened. Maybe he just got tired of doing it and found a new site for his wonderful photography.

Anyway, here is the plan.

I would like you to go through each gallery and pick out your top photos, decide where you want to spread your votes around too and also still use your honorable mentions, same as before.

Click on my name, then click on "Send private message." You might want to 'compose' you message in advance, in Word or something, then cut and paste into the private message.

The voting will close at the same time unless any of you feel you might need an extra day just to get the hang of this.

Remember, you do NOT want to win,  lol  I'm just kidding.  It will take more of our time, but we're grown ups and can handle it 

If you change your mind about your votes, just send another message and I'll make the change.

Thank you all for your patience with me tonight.  I knew you'd understand.

-- hide signature --

Shirl Haden
www.pbase.com/shaden008

MercurySoft1's gear list:MercurySoft1's gear list
Olympus E-300 Olympus E-520 Olympus E-5 Olympus E-M1 Olympus Zuiko Digital 14-54mm 1:2.8-3.5 II +3 more
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow