Started 3 months ago | Discussions thread
Digetydog
Senior MemberPosts: 1,332Gear list
Like?
Re: +1, I do weddings for free....
In reply to Petruska, 3 months ago

Petruska wrote:

Reilly Diefenbach wrote:

I do a few prints, but a 65" UHDTV is a lot more impressive :^)

for family and firends. Most really don't want formal photos anymore, they prefer what their friends capture with smart phones. They say they get photos of "everyone" that attended the wedding, espcially in funny poses, which is true as the pro photog doesn't do that. They also prefer my slide shows of the photos on Bluray DVD for the HDTV viewing. After a few days of viewing they don't want to see them anymore. 2 years ago at a big famil gathering I ask all the married wormen if they have ever looked at their wedding albums since they got married, they all said no.....

I have been into photography since 1970 and have yet to hang a photo on my wall, I prefer good pantings. I have 4 Nikon DSLR bodies, and 16 Nikon lenses and I recently find myself using my Iphone more for quick photos.

Times are changing......

While I don't get hundreds of prints because it is necessary, I regularly get asked for prints of the good ones.

Digetydog's gear list:Digetydog's gear list
Nikon D7000 Nikon 1 V1 Nikon D610 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 70-200mm f/2.8G ED VR Nikon AF Nikkor 50mm f/1.8D +5 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow