Started 3 months ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Christina84
Forum MemberPosts: 56
Like?
Torn between Fuji xe2 and sony a6000
3 months ago

This is such a difficult decision! I have read both are great cameras. I know the Fuji performs a little bit better in low light situations, and this is where I am torn. Having very little noise in low light situations is so important to me. However, I have read that the Fuji does not perform well with fast action shots. I have a little one who is always on the move, so you could see where this would be a huge drawback for me. Of course, there is no perfect camera, but I am trying to narrow down, from these 2 cameras, which would be the best camera suited for me. I plan to buy prime lenses, so whichever camera I choose, I will be financially committed to. Also, I use the camera for taking pictures of my little one, family gatherings, and vacation. I am a people picture taker. I do not take pictures of landscapes, and I don't really break out my tripod for night photography. The camera has always been important to me, but now so more than ever, since I have little one to try and capture her childhood in the best possible way. One more thing to mention, I would consider myself an intermediate photographer (there is still A LOT I need to improve on) but I do know how to use the camera on Manual. However, there are times when I like to keep the camera on Auto, especially when I hand off the camera to get in the picture. With that being said, I am also looking for a really good camera that performs well in Auto mode.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated! Thank you

ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Fujifilm X-E2 Sony a6000
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow