Started 5 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Stevie Boy Blue
Contributing MemberPosts: 778
Like?
*THE YOUNG ONES*
5 months ago

Just been digging through a few old FZ150 image files and came across these young rabbits, which I’d almost forgotten about from last year. Apparently the story goes that someone released a pair of well-kept adult rabbits (one black, the other brown) into the wild around 5-years ago and these three fellows (or ladies) were their offspring at the time I came across them. I was just so surprised to see baby black ones in the open countryside and therefore could not resist clicking away for a while.

Truth is, whether they should be regarded as semi-tame or not due to their parent’s background, I do recall the youngsters being every bit as difficult to photograph as other completely wild rabbits I’ve encountered. Hence I had to be careful not to get too close to the cuties, resulting in my need to crop all images to some degree, especially those taken at full 600mm focal length.

As always applies to my FZ150 pics, for those who may be interested, these were shot in Jpeg mode and, except for resizing for uploading purposes, are pretty much as they appeared straight out of the camera.

Thanks very much for looking.

Kind regards and happy snapping to all Panasonic forum visitors,

Stevie Boy

Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ150
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow