Started 3 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
BushmanOrig
Senior MemberPosts: 2,892Gear list
Like?
Gents & Gals I need your input on EM-5 Go or Not
3 months ago

I am a long terms Olympus M43 enthusiast......had them all and with some I battle to let go. The E-P3 were one of those......well will not tell the tale other than reporting I have no E-P3 in my bag. Next up is my E-M5.....

I have the E-M1 from February and I spend enough time and images to really like the E-M1. The E-M5 will finance my new 12 - 40mm. The question I have is:-

I believe the E-M5 with its Sony sensor is really something special. In absolute terms the E-M1 is probably better but what it does not have are the unique aspects of the E-M5........ I can also let my E5 plus 14 - 54MKII go......the 11 - 22mm I like to hang on to... too good to let go.

Those with first hand experience.....those who really own these said equipment, please help a Olympus M43 enthusiast out please....

Siegfried

-- hide signature --

I love equipment..........and photography....

BushmanOrig's gear list:BushmanOrig's gear list
Olympus OM-D E-M5 Olympus E-M1 Olympus Zuiko Digital ED 50mm 1:2.0 Macro Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 40-150mm 1:4-5.6 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 75-300mm 1:4.8-6.7 +10 more
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow