I truly love my XT1, but I have a question/complaint about it...

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
apercele79
Junior MemberPosts: 38
Like?
I truly love my XT1, but I have a question/complaint about it...
2 months ago

Since I got my XT1 a couple of months ago, I have shot hundreds of images and I love the size and capabilities of this camera. After my friend took a couple of shots with his super expensive camera, I noticed a major difference between the 2 cameras (but that can very well be part of the settings)

When I import my images into lightroom and I zoom in 2-3 times, the images are super grainy, the dots are very obvious. For example I zoomed in my daughter's eyes trying to clean the retina a bit, and because of the zooming the picture was grainy. On my friend's camera (36 MP camera as opposed to my Fuji 16MP), I zoomed in 5-6 times and the image was crisp clear.

I was told that 16MP cameras are more than sufficient to create high quality images even on posters, but if a couple of zooms gave me noise, I beg to differ. I shoot RAW fyi. I'm really hoping it's some setting than can be easily corrected.

Thanks everyone!!!!

Fujifilm X-T1
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow