X-E2 "water colour effect in unsharp areas using JPEG"

Started 10 months ago | Discussions thread
Jim in Hudson
Senior MemberPosts: 1,206Gear list
Like?
Re: Looks like the Fuji X Trans "water colour effect has mysteriously gotten worse ...
In reply to wyldberi, 5 months ago

wyldberi wrote:

Daniel Lauring wrote:

wyldberi wrote:

This is ridiculous.

This thread is five months old, and the issue seemed to have lost interest. Now, it's suddenly become a critical issue again.

When dick cheney wanted to take the USA to war against Iraq to earn profits for his buddies, he got himself elected vice president. Then he instigated a propaganda campaign that convinced naïve Americans they were in grave danger, despite all the evidence to the contrary that was easily accessible.

Here, you've got people with nothing better to do than to try and stir up the controversy again. Me, I manage to shoot greens, and reds, and skin tones without getting the poor results others report being able to achieve after they've deliberately push their equipment beyond the limits required to produce good results. It all reminds me of that propaganda campaign darth cheney invented to get his way and my tax dollars.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Godwin's_law

but I suppose Cheney works.

Never came across that before -- the law of Goodwin, not necessarily the Hitler/Nazi stuff or its relevance to the current state of affairs.

Now, you must admit I never used the words Hitler or Nazi in what I had to say. While many may believe cheney fits the bill as the classic embodiment of a mid-level fascist insider, this was not my assertion. I only drew upon his name and the role he played in that plot, to bring to mind the role propaganda in general plays when a comprehensive campaign is mounted to sway public opinion.

However, given the recurring nature of this and other such endlessly distracting themes, the topic may very well be some sort of diabolical plot to institute a eugenics program directed against adherents of Fujifilm's X Mount camera system.

Good grief -- you have to bring Iraq into a discussion on Fujifilm JPEGs?  And you left out the embellishment of Cheney doing such a good job convincing the intelligence agencies of the UK, France, and Russia, too, as they all had basically the same assessment.

Jim in Hudson's gear list:Jim in Hudson's gear list
Fujifilm X-E1 Pentax K-3 Sigma 10-20mm F4-5.6 EX DC HSM Pentax smc DA 18-135mm F3.5-5.6ED AL [IF] DC WR Pentax smc DA 35mm F2.4 AL +3 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow