Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Lance B
Forum ProPosts: 27,176Gear list
Like?
A quick redo using Adobe RAW for D810
2 months ago

Adobe has announced the release of Adobe RAW 8.6 for the D810 (and other cameras).Thank you to those that posted the info.

http://blogs.adobe.com/lightroomjournal/2014/07/camera-raw-8-4-rc-and-dng-converter-8-4-rc-now-available-on-adobe-labs.html

I just downloaded it and did a quick redo of the ISO12,800 shot in my other thread. Whilst this isn't definitive, as it is early days yet, Adobe seems to be better at conversion and the WB seems better. It could be just me, but it seems easier to use than View NX-2. Whilst my first attempts at conversion with View NX-2 on my other thread could have been better - I was probably over eager to get the shots on the forum - I think that this result from Adobe RAW is better.

D810 + 300mm f2.8 VRII + 1.4x TCII, 1/833sec, f5.6, ISO12,800 handheld cropped about 20%

Original posted shot on other thread:

Adobe RAW conversion

Lance B's gear list:Lance B's gear list
Nikon D800E Nikon D810 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 16-35mm f/4G ED VR Nikon AF-S Nikkor 14-24mm f/2.8G ED Nikon AF-S Nikkor 24-70mm f/2.8G ED +13 more
Nikon D810
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow