Canon EOS 5D Mark III: Is there any disadvantage?

Started 3 months ago | Discussions thread
aftab
Veteran MemberPosts: 7,767Gear list
Like?
Re: Canon EOS 5D Mark III: Is there any disadvantage?
In reply to BPina, 3 months ago

BPina wrote:

So, we all know the beauty of this camera, and how it may improve many types of photography. I love to shoot wide and indoors (low light), so i am considering to build cash to buy a shiny new 5D Mark IV when it comes out (have to build cash from now to be able to buy it).

The point is... There are many sites and threads on foruns that talk about how capable is this camera. But i couldn't find many with the disadvantages of it.

You haven't found many with disadvantages because it doesn't have many disadvantages. It is simply an amazing camera, probably one of the best DSLRs ever made. Now, there are 'disadvantages' people won't agree on such as DR, pixel count, size, weight, frame rate etc.

So, for you, owners, what do you complain about the Canon EOS 5D Mark III? I really want to cover all variables before spending that much money on this camera.

Thanks.

I shoot a lot of different things for hobby; wildlife, portrait, low light, landscape, candid/street, macro etc. I don't have any complaints although I know that it can be improved.

-- hide signature --

Beauty is in the eye of the beerholder.

aftab's gear list:aftab's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ1000 Canon EOS 5D Mark III Nikon D600 +2 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow