Started 5 months ago | User reviews thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
whereonearth
New MemberPosts: 7Gear list
Like?
Great Landscape and Cityscape Lens
5 months ago

I have had this lens for around 3 months now and love it to pieces.

I have have invested in some good glass recently in the L series 24-105mm and a 70-200 F2.8 which are both great lenses and i love shooting with them. I was in the market for something a little wider but didn't really want to invest in another expensive lens. I also have never moved away from Canon lenses. Therefore I surprised myself by being drawn by the Sigma 10-20mm F4.0-5.6.

I purchased it and have no regrets, the Lens is well constructed and feels solid to hold and mount onto the camera body. It comes with a good lens hood and solid case, although the case it a little bulky for me as I like to travel light.

I have used the lens extensively for landscape and cityscape work and done a lot of handheld and 30sec exposures. I have to say i am not disappointed with this at all.

Glasgow Arches

If anyone is in the mood for a well built, good quality lens then i would definitely recommend one of these.

Good enough to drink

-- hide signature --

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness - Mark Twain
Do not go where the path might lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

whereonearth's gear list:whereonearth's gear list
Canon EOS 7D Canon EF 50mm f/1.4 USM Sigma 10-20mm F4-5.6 EX DC HSM Canon EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS II USM Canon EF 24-105mm f/4L IS USM
whereonearth's score
Average community score
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow