Started 6 months ago | Discussions thread
RoxanneY
Contributing MemberPosts: 565Gear list
Like?
Re: What would you do?
In reply to SaltLakeGuy, 5 months ago

SaltLakeGuy wrote:

RoxanneY wrote:

Hi! Could you please describe to me what the steady shot SSS error that you are seeing looks like? I just started following the SSS error threads and I am wondering if I have the same problem. On mine I see the hand with the little waves around it and a camera with a film strip below and an exclamation point as soon I turn the camera on. Is this what you are seeing?

Thanks!

Roxanne

-- hide signature --

Don't focus on exceptional photography focus on exceptional subjects to photograph. -Bill

That icon you are describing comes on when the camera senses a condition where there is a "risk" of blur do to either too slow a shutter speed for conditions or otherwise. I'm pretty sure the SSS ERROR is one where the warning comes up in RED. A entirely different deal. Thus far I've not run into this error and I run the full SSS with the viewfinder view and shutter as well. So far so good. Hope it stays that way.

-- hide signature --

Picturecode PhotoNinja, LightZone, Adobe Lightroom 5.4

Thanks for explaining that to me SLG!  I've been reading the threads and it's good you were able to adjust your lens!  I'm thinking to do that too at some point.

Roxanne

-- hide signature --

Don't focus on exceptional photography focus on exceptional subjects to photograph. -Bill

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow