Started 5 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Robert A
Senior MemberPosts: 1,541Gear list
Like?
Sundry X-E2 Questions
5 months ago

Getting to know my X-E2 and 35mm f/1.4.  I have a few odd questions for the group.

1. I assigned custom functions to the AF and AE buttons and now I want to restore the defaults.  How do I do this?
  2. I need a filter for the lens -- one that will function with the hood.  I generally go the B+W multicoated route.  Is there one in particular that people recommend?
  3. Can someone explain the concept of setting up geotagging without providing detailed instructions?  Basically, do I need to have a smartphone on hand, and how does it feed the information to the image?
  4. What is FOCUS CHECK in the Screen Setup menu?
  5. I shoot RAW only.  Is it true that wireless functionality with the iPad only works with JPEG? 
  6. I need a spare battery.  Any recommended brands?
  7. My X100S takes a different battery and uses a different charger.  It's a nuisance having to carry different batteries and chargers for each camera.  Is there a charger that works with both battery types?

Thank you,
Robert

-- hide signature --

Robert A
Fuji X100S
Fuji X-E2
Canon 5D

Robert A's gear list:Robert A's gear list
Fujifilm X-E2
Canon EOS 5D Fujifilm X100S Fujifilm X-E2
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow