Re- X-E2: I cannot get out of 'Shooting' mode on the LCD Monitor, pls. advise.

Started 3 months ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Transylvania
New MemberPosts: 2
Like?
Re- X-E2: I cannot get out of 'Shooting' mode on the LCD Monitor, pls. advise.
3 months ago

Hello from rural Romania, I hope you are well. This is my first post, and I am confused. Here's why.

I recently bought the X-E2. I've never before owned such a good, albeit complicated camera. I was having a great time shooting basic shots until a helpful, 'camera expert' friend pressed some buttons on the back, and then a few more buttons. Soon, he said, "Hmm.. not sure what's happened here, you'd better read the manual. Nice camera by the way. See you later."

Exit helpful friend.

Result: for the last three weeks, I have not been to take a photo on the X-E2, because I cannot get out of 'Shooting/Detailed display' mode on the LCD Monitor. I can get to other displays, but NEVER back the basic set-up, where I see in the monitor what I want to photograph. I've tried to solve the problem by reading the manual (my get headache) and by searching for videos online, such as 'The Fuji Guys'. But I think those guys have bigger problems (and brains), than I do.

So, if anyone could advise I'd be very grateful. And if you see my friend, please shoot him. As it were.

Thank you. PS. If you look at page 22 of the Fuji manual, I'm stuck on the 'black' screen, as shown in the diagrams on the top right.

ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow