ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
skutters
Regular MemberPosts: 395Gear list
Like?
Nikon DSLR user looking for advice.
2 months ago

Hi All,

I have been a Nikon shooter for many years now i have the D700 and D300 with various lenses, i find myself not getting out as much as i would like mainly because i can not be bothered with all the weight.  So i am seriously considering selling the D700 with some lenses to fund an X series kit.

But the one thing that is putting me off is the sofware side of things, i have used Photoshop exclusively importing my Nef files into CS5. From what i have read i would not be able to do this with the Fuji files.

I am quite proficient with Cs5 and do a lot of work on pictures for my club comps, so i would rather not have to go through the cost and inconvenience of a new editing program.  Is there any chance Adobe might change things for the better, or if i want to get a X system camera am i going to have to get new software?.

Thanks in advance for any input.

Kev.

skutters's gear list:skutters's gear list
Fujifilm XF 14mm F2.8 R Fujifilm XF 18-55mm F2.8-4 R LM OIS Fujifilm XF 55-200mm F3.5-4.8 R LM OIS Fujifilm XF 56mm F1.2 R Nikon D300 +4 more
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow