Started 1 week ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
okieactor
New MemberPosts: 1
Like?
Want to know all lenses compatible with Sony SLT A33
1 week ago

I just got a good deal on a Sony SLT A33 and found out about the Konica Minolta A Mount lenses.

Few questions I am hoping to get help on:

1. Is there a master list of all lenses that are A Mount lenses, or would the list be too long to name?
  2. I'm interested in Minolta, Konica, Vivitar (or pretty much any other decent brand of lens). Are there words in say, a craigslist or ebay ad, that indicate the lens WILL NOT work? Examples: I'm hearing "Vectis Mount" is not what I need and also MF (manual focus??) is bad?
  3. Likewise, are there words that indicate the lens WILL fit and work on my A33?
  4. I want to take photos for fun, but am also looking to make an indie film. Because of that, Auto-focus is probably not that important. Does this open up my options to include manual focus Minolta (and others) lenses? And are there lenses I should be on the lookout for that are inexpensive used and very useful for film? (I'm already looking for a nifty fifty, a wide, and a telephoto, but if you have more specific things to look for that would be good.)

Thanks in advance.

Sony SLT-A33
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow