Travelling with Fuji X-T1 and X100s - impressions and pictures!

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Lakeview Man
Regular MemberPosts: 251Gear list
Like?
Travelling with Fuji X-T1 and X100s - impressions and pictures!
1 month ago

Hi everybody, it's been some time since my last post or pictures here. Also I haven't updated my blog in ages... So, here goes. Last week I was travelling in the southern part of Norway with my X100s and my X-T1 + 14mm, 23mm, 35mm and 56mm lenses. That's a lot of lenses for a weeks travel, driving around, living in a small tent.. So, I wrote a blog post about it here, with pictures and thoughts about using this set up : ON VACATION WITH FUJIFILM X-T1 + 14MM + X100S

Here's a few shots from my post:

Yup, that above is my wife. She didn't mind living in a tent for week, even though she's 8 month pregnant! Actually, she said slept better in the tent than home, and we had shorter driving distance to the nearest hospital while on vacation than we have were we actually live. So... Here's one more:

The rest of the pictures along with my impressions from travelling with this equipment can be found here: https://larsauthen.squarespace.com/blog/2014/7/16/on-vacation-with-fujifilm-x-t1-14mm-x100s

-- hide signature --
 Lakeview Man's gear list:Lakeview Man's gear list
Canon EOS 7D Fujifilm X-T1 Canon EF-S 10-22mm f/3.5-4.5 USM Canon EF-S 17-55mm f/2.8 IS USM Canon EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS II USM +10 more
Fujifilm X100S Fujifilm X-T1
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow