Silkypix Developer Pro 6 - User Guide has No Answer to this?

Started 3 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
PhilSouth
Forum MemberPosts: 62
Like?
Silkypix Developer Pro 6 - User Guide has No Answer to this?
3 months ago

I am using the free trial of Silkypix Developer Pro 6, and must say I am very impressed with the speed and versatility in spite of the considerable price tag if I take the plunge. I really like the way the menus can be moved around and locked in place, and the HDR slider and ability to save your presets is great.

That said, I cannot find what certain editing tools can do. The User Guide is less than helpful -to me- regarding a couple of things (let's just say you had better know precisely what you are looking for, including the EXACT term, or you may not find it).

On the lower right of the main window there are eight little icons which include a BLUE, GREEN, and RED up arrow. What ON EARTH are each of these for ???!!! I have even played with these to see what they do. Nada.

Is this software capable of editing only a certain area of an image?  For example, a healing or dodging brush or local erasing -- that sort of thing.  I also cannot find this function, if it is present.

Any answers, thoughts or comments are welcome.  Thanks!

Phil

Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow