Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
desertdawg
Junior MemberPosts: 31Gear list
Like?
Nex series camera,No intervalometer..
2 months ago

Sony really sold me on these mirrorless,interchangable lens cameras,I went right out and bought one,,But its been awhile now, And I'm realizing that there isn't much support! If you call sony,They say things like,We haven'y heard any thing on that subject..Like ..will there be firmware update for live view..or   For an intervalometer..You will get no answers on these important user needs,When I go to the internet to find software,or an actual intervalometer for nex cameras...Nobody makes one! I think my AP buddies are right,Go with cannon or Nikon if you want great support. I have been trying to carry the torch for sony,because their products seem very good,But with no support,and no development,or news of future development for these cameras..Its getting harder and harder to wait and see what sony is going to do. No time-lapse!  Are you kidding me!  And no sony asessories for something that most cameras offer...GEESH!  Ok..I've done my venting..Now as far as the camera quality..As I said very good.

desertdawg's gear list:desertdawg's gear list
NEX5R Sony E 16-50mm F3.5-5.6 PZ OSS +5 more
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow