Started 5 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Shagwit
New MemberPosts: 2
Like?
All over with DPreview
5 months ago

I have had DPreview on my bookmarks bar for 6 or 7 years now but I think its time to remove it.

As a photographer and Canon person of many years (1 series, 5 series etc) I have just bought a 1DX to add to my equipment list. I have waited for a review on DPR ever since the camera was released, I have read many other reviews and tried the camera and it is by FAR the best thing canon has ever made.

So why as of today do we have a review of the latest Samsung and other smartphones but still nothing of the class leading image machine made by the worlds largest camera (or second!) manufacturer but still 3 years after release no review of the Canon 1DX?

Is it:

1) The site is biased against Canon for some reason?

2) Canon wont give them a free one? Although for the flagship of a camera I would have thought that expense would have been allocated?

3) Worry that the camera will break the ratings?

4) The market for DSLR's is now only used by a slim group of people?

5) The people who would buy a camera such as this would buy it what ever the review?

I don't really know but I do know that finally its time to find more "photographic" related websites.

Sorry DP review and thanks for the past.

Canon EOS-1D
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow