Started 3 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
kwaller
Regular MemberPosts: 458
Like?
Coming back to the fold
3 months ago

Hi there, been away from Sigma cameras since i gave up my SD9 and went with Nikon. (kept reading the forum though)

However there was always something missing from the images with the Nikon's i have used, D80, D90, D7000, finally realised it wasn't just me being the worst photographer on the planet, and at the back of my mind a little voice kept saying you've made a mistake.

Well that little voice was right i have just brought a DP3 Merrill from Clifton Cameras along with a couple of spare batteries, lens hood, flash gun, mains adaptor and a couple of filters at a price just couldn't resist.

So am waiting for the camera and accessories to arrive hopefully Tuesday or Wednesday.

Will hopefully be able to post some images next week after a trip to Kew Gardens,

Is it worth downloading the latest version of SPP V6 or just install the version that comes with the DP3M, seen people complaining about the latest version but it can't be any worse than Nikon's Capture NX2.

Now to let Alf (DSG) know what I've gone and done.

Any advise gratefully received.

Regards

Keith.

Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow