OT - Anyone else sell a camera - then buy the same one again?

Started 4 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Marla
Veteran MemberPosts: 8,796Gear list
Like?
OT - Anyone else sell a camera - then buy the same one again?
4 months ago

I did.....TWICE!

There is something about the Panny GF-1 that keeps me coming back to it!

I purchased my first one a few years ago and really liked it. Later I purchased the EM5 - and sold the GF1. However, after a year or so I decided to get another GF1 to use as a 2nd camera, but returned it after deciding a p&s would be a better option. Wrong!

A few days ago, I found a used-very good GF1 for $104 on Amazon - sold by Adorama. They are not always easy to find anymore......So I pulled the trigger! Again.

There are a few things I like about the GF1 - mostly I just like to use it! I love the way it feels in my hands. Also.....I love b&w photography, and I like shooting in b&w versus conversion. The GF1 has multiple b&w options.

I just wondered if others buy and re-buy the same cameras. I think this is the only camera that I ever purchased more than once.

-- hide signature --

Maria

Marla's gear list:Marla's gear list
Olympus XZ-1 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GF1 Olympus OM-D E-M5 Panasonic Lumix G Vario 14-45mm F3.5-5.6 ASPH OIS Panasonic Leica D Summilux Asph 25mm F1.4 +3 more
Panasonic Lumix DMC-GF1
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow