ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
L Tippett
Senior MemberPosts: 1,581
Like?
An evening on the canal with the Quattro teaching my boy photography
5 months ago

Hi all

For weeks my 11 year old son (Charlie) has been asking me if i would take him out to some him how to take some photographs.

Last night was a good time as i've been itching to get out with the Quattro and take a few images and the poor dog needed a good run out somewhere so it was off to the Canal nearby.

This is at Burrow Mump which was the place that flooded really bad here earlier in the year.

I let my boy use the SD15 and just a kit lens as a start.

He really enjoyed himself and i think he got the gist of how to set the camera up (bless him).

I think he's nearly a Sigma maniac now!

Here are a few images of last night all taken on the Quattro and processed in SPP 6.0.2 and small tweaks in CS5 for my taste really.

You will see some colour discrepancies in the images probably but that is more to do with my processing and also the light canting a fair bit in the time we were shooting.

It wasn't the best light but we all had a good couple of hours and i learnt much about the camera and i'm sure my boy did too.

Kind regards Lea.

Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow