ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
pacolucia
Regular MemberPosts: 154
Like?
Concerns about A6000 Battery Life
2 months ago

Any A6000 owners here?

I had the camera for about tow weeks and like it very much. Definitely an improvement in AF speed, great EVF and sensor noise/resolution.

Only concern I have is that I've noticed that the battery life is quite short when compared to my old NEX-5N. How are your impressions, especially for those of you that owned older NEX models?

I've also noticed the camera drains batteries even when it is left off for a while. For example, in a space of 3 days without use, it went from 40% to 15%. Do you see the same behavior with yours? I love the camera but battery life has been much shorter than with my old NEX-5N... I'm wondering if I have a defective model or if this is normal. It doesn't seem to be the battery because I see the same behavior with two different batteries (and one of them I used with the NEX-5N with good performance).

Thanks in advance,

Paulo

Sony a6000 Sony Alpha NEX-5N
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow