Started 2 months ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
KennyXYZ
Forum MemberPosts: 82Gear list
Like?
What XE2 settings for this shot?
2 months ago

Went out with our bike club for our weekly ride. There was a local road rally race today so we all brought our cameras to try to get some action shots. Using my XE2 with kit Lens in manual mode with a shutter speed of 125, continuous focus and F11 I got clear crisp photos but no blurred background to give the impression of speed as the car zooms by. Both the car and background were in sharp focus. My friends, all using Canon aps-c SLR cameras were getting great shots with a blurred background and the car in passable focus. They were shooting at a shutter speed of 100 and 80. XE2 doesn't have shutter speeds of 100 or 80. It jumps from 60 to 125. What settings should I use on my XE2 with kit lens to get a picture similar to the one below? Following is a sample pic taken by my friend using a Canon 7D with EF-S 18-135mm lens.

KennyXYZ's gear list:KennyXYZ's gear list
Fujifilm X-E2 Fujifilm XF 18-55mm F2.8-4 R LM OIS Fujifilm XF 10-24mm F4 R OIS
ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Canon EOS 7D Fujifilm X-E2
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow