Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
die_kruzen
Regular MemberPosts: 258
Like?
From NEX-7 to X-TI
1 month ago

Hello All. I currently own a 5D Mark III and later bought the Sony NEX-7 for walkaround purposes. Originally, it did not bother me too much that Sony seems to rarely introduce new lenses for their NEX lineup. However, that is starting to change. Their 50 1.8 which I very much like is glued to my camera. Enjoying it's quality so much, I've thought about picking up their 35 1.8. But, I've started to realize that these may be the only two for a long time as again, Sony just isn't releasing lenses. I understand you can strap nearly any lens made to it -- but I am not up to doing manual focus all the time. With that said -- has anybody made the switch from the NEX to the X-TI? I am just getting tired of seeing Fuji and Olympus releasing what seem to be excellent, relatively low cost lenses while Sony lags far behind. So, I am just looking for some thoughts/opinions regarding what I might give up moving to the X-TI.

Thanks in advance all, Pete

Sony Alpha NEX-7
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow