ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
RoelHendrickx
Forum ProPosts: 22,046
Like?
Wet Nun in Krakow (Poland)
2 weeks ago

Hi there!

Been absent from this forum for two weeks because of travel through the eastern part of Germany and south-west Poland (think: Dresden, Krakow, Wroclaw and Weimar).

I just got back yesterday and have a lot of processing work cut out for me, including photos from the historic cities (rebuilt to former splendor after the destruction of WW2) and also from Auschwitz-Birkenau (a truly chilling experience that I hope to have visualized with respect).

But here is a first fun photo, as part of street shooting in Krakow:

street sprinkler fun for all

(Apart from the border and watermark, this is an OOC JPG from the E-M5, but made in a particular way. I shoot RAW, and then I process the image in-camera using the Art Filters and/or customizable processing options. This one was a RAW cropped to square and desaturated with added contrast to create a kind of "faded old postcard" look and toning. what you might think to be noise in the sky is not noise but the water droplets from the sprinkler on the Rynek square...)

-- hide signature --

Roel Hendrickx
lots of images: www.roelh.zenfolio.com
my Olympus user field report from Tunisian Sahara: http://www.biofos.com/ukpsg/roel.html

Pentax K-r
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow