Started 2 months ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
This thread is locked.
2talll
Forum MemberPosts: 67
Just got an HS50EXR...need help with using advanced settings
2 months ago

I recently upgraded from an s100fs when the a couple buttons broke on mine and the replacement I bought on amazon has an issue with freezing. Anyway, I generally used the auto settings, but with the x10 and it's EXR setting I've been trying to use more manual settings, especially with the hs50. I tried using the slower shutter speeds but whenever I try to do it, I just get a white screen. I used the firework setting on the 5th to take firework pictures and that setting worked great, but whenever I use the manual shutter speed, I get completely white screens or extremely bright overexposed pictures unless I have the shutter set for a fast speed.

What am I doing wrong? I tried downloading the user manual, but it's not really to detailed with using any of the manual setttings.

I'm thinking of going to the beach tomorrow night and trying to get pics of the "super moon" and I'd rather not screw up the pictures, lol.

Thanks

ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Fujifilm FinePix S100fs Fujifilm X10
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow