ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Phathom
Regular MemberPosts: 395Gear list
Like?
rx100m3 Underexposing?
2 months ago

Hey everyone,

I just got my rx100m3 two days ago. I had a few bad photos yesterday that I had to correct in LR5 but I thought that was probably my fault. So I went out today and shot around the neighborhood to try and test it out again. It seems that my copy is underexposing like crazy. I've attached some photos below. All of these are taken in aperture priority mode, with ISO on Auto. No exposure compensation was dialed in. I made sure to cut the sky out of my readings so it wasn't trying to compensate for the brightness. Thoughts on what is going on here? Do I need to send this back in, or am I overreacting? I took about 30 shots, and only about 5 were useable. Even weirder, the last two shots the camera chose to put the ND filter on. That is why the shutter speed is so different than the first.

Phathom's gear list:Phathom's gear list
RX100 III Nikon D7100 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 50mm f/1.4G Nikon AF-S Nikkor 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6G VR Tokina AT-X Pro 11-16mm f/2.8 DX +3 more
RX100 III
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow