Does anyone else get motion sickness from the Xt1/Xe2?

Started 4 months ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
HussH
Junior MemberPosts: 29
Like?
Does anyone else get motion sickness from the Xt1/Xe2?
4 months ago

Hi

I love the feeling and results I have seen from the Xt-1, but I cannot use the camera's EVF as after a few moments (literally seconds) I get a queasy motion sickness feeling.  I also get this with the Xe-2 that I handled.  I do not get this with any other brand of cameras with EVFs.

As back ground, I also get this sensation from some video games (back in the day Mario Karts would kill me!), so I know it is me, not a fault with the camera.  It must have something to do with the refresh rate of the EVF, as I do not get it with the Olympus EM1 and various Sonys.  But their EVFs do not match up to the one in the Xt-1.  I do not suffer from epilepsy etc, flickering room lights do not bother me etc etc

So, am I the only one out their that gets nausea from using the Xt-1?  I love everything about this camera apart from not being able to use the EVF!

Thanks.

ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Fujifilm X-T1
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow