Is the 5dmk3 the perfect camera?

Started 3 months ago | Discussions thread
aramgrg
Regular MemberPosts: 228Gear list
Like?
Re: Is the 5dmk3 the perfect camera?
In reply to zenpmd, 3 months ago

zenpmd wrote:

I have come to it from mirrorless as I needed something to shoot very fast and with reliable autofocus for pet photography and it does not disappoint. I cannot really think of anything I would improve on it, except maybe a little more dynamic range would be nice. But really, I could use this thing for 10 years!

Nikon cameras, although very good, are simply not as well rounded. its a shame the 6d does not have a 100 percent viewfinder else it would be a perfect second camera!

Anyone else feel the same?

If there is someone that can be limited by the 3% difference in vf coverage, we should have known him from newspapers and TV. Unveil yourself!

To be honest I tried also 5d3 and chose 6d (there was an option for a slightly used 5d for 2000$) because 1. The price point, 2. 99% of time shoot with center point anyways.

3. High ISO is about 1/3 stop better in 6d.

Also, it is lighter+wi-fi, gps.

I also think that D800 is a better camera. As well as D610 is better than 6d. But I got my 6d new for 1900 wit 24-105, so I am happier than you

aramgrg's gear list:aramgrg's gear list
Canon EOS 6D Nikon D610 Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 II Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 35mm f/1.8G Tamron SP 70-300mm F/4-5.6 Di VC USD +4 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
NoNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow