Firstly

Fuji have new offers in the uk

http://www.fujifilm.eu/uk/products/digital-cameras/promotions/

Basically

£100 off an X-pro1

£50 off an S1

Free 50-230mm lens with an X-E1, X-M1 and X-A1

Secondly

I took part in the last offer in May and picked up an X-A1 with 16-50 and sent off for the free 50-230mm. Don't know about anybody else but i'm a bit impatient and have also seen a decline in the parcel delivery services in the UK lately ie:- 2 of 3 parts to a trampoline being delivered to me and the 3rd parcel going to another house, on the same day and 1 of 2 parts for a shower curtain, me receiving the pole and somebody a few streets away getting the shower curtain. Again on the same day.

So realising it's a free lens and i can't expect a quick turnaround i fight my impatience and fear that it has gone to another address and is now on ebay i leave it a month before emailing Fuji support to enquire whether it has been despatched or not but understand if it hasn't etc.

2 weeks later and no reply to my email so i ring this morning explaining i'm not complaining but just need to know if it has been sent or not. Very helpful support staff said i was in the top 15 but they had been struggling getting the lenses in to fulfil the demand but i should receive mine within 2 weeks. I thank him remind him Fuji have started another free lens offer and he just sighs!

My advice. Hoping you never need to contact Fuji support but if you do. Don't email, ring the buggers. And thanks to the Fuji guy i spoke to this morning he was very helpful and understanding.

G Man 001's gear list:G Man 001's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX3 Panasonic Lumix DMC-G2 Fujifilm X-E1 Fujifilm X-A1 Panasonic Lumix G 20mm F1.7 ASPH +4 more
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow