Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
nknusr
Junior MemberPosts: 28Gear list
Like?
I love my Fuji because...
1 month ago

I wanted to start a thread like this. What is it that makes you love your Fuji??

I love my X100S because I enjoy using it. I'm an enthusiast photographer who learns a little every time I use it. I love its weight, my DSLR could get heavy at times, not my X00S. I love the user interface. For some reason, it just seems natural to me. I love its size, 28 years of working construction has made my hands require a camera larger than a deck of cards. I love the picture quality. Most of the time, the pictures I take, other than lacking in technical quality, are fine right out of the camera. If I do need to adjust, I use the software that Fuji included with my camera, Silkypix. I believe does an excellent job. The new Nikon NX-D software is made by Silkypix as well. Who am I to argue with both Fuji and Nikon? Thank You for including it Fuji.

So, why do you love your Fuji?

nknusr's gear list:nknusr's gear list
Fujifilm X100S Nikon D90 Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 35mm f/1.8G Tokina AT-X Pro 12-24mm f/4 DX II Nikon AF-Nikkor 80-200mm f/2.8D ED
Fujifilm X100S
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow