ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
L Tippett
Senior MemberPosts: 1,450
Like?
My first Landscape with the Quattro.
2 months ago

Hi all,

Tonight was the first real chance i have had to make it somewhere for a Landscape shoot so i drove over to Burnham Lighthouse which is around about 15 miles away.

Being excited about trying the camera out i managed to get to the beach only to find i had left the quick release for my tripod on the SD1 Merrill at home whoops!

I ended up having to secure the Quattro to the top of the tripod using the camera strap which wasn't great but i never had much choice.

This image is the first from the night which i have just processed in SPP 6.0.2.

First thing i have noticed is how much easier it is to get a result that i like.

This image has had nothing done to it in CS5 and is quite accurate to what i saw tonight at the beach.

I was also very lucky to of had a beautiful end to the evening which also gave the sky some wonderful colour at times.

Tomorrow i want to spend much longer going through some of the images and experiment more with the files to see how they can best be processed.

So far (and it is early days!) i like what i'm seeing.

Kind regards Lea.

Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow