Started 3 months ago | Discussions thread
Michael
Contributing MemberPosts: 994Gear list
Like?
Re: Sure would be nice if the D9300 appeared soon
In reply to n057, 3 months ago

n057 wrote:

Kris in CT wrote:

All we had was one lousy April 2nd rumor. My poor D300 is relegated to back-up to my D7100. Today shooting my mid-summer Osprey dive sequences, I sure was craving more FPS and a bigger buffer. I still got the shots I wanted, but It would sure make the moment of impact a little easier and having a few more wing angles to choose from would be nice too.. I saw on CR that the 7dm2 made it to CR3 which means it is pretty much a lock. Why haven't we heard anything about a D300 successor?

I just really want the speed and buffer of the D300 with IQ of the D7100 and I think we would all be pretty happy...

One at ISO 1250 from today...

in case exif didn't embed.. D7100, Tamron 150-600 at 600mm F8, 1/1600th, ISO 1250, +.66

Playing devil's advocate here ...

If you have been able to get that shot with the D7100, why are you asking for a D9300? Why would Nikon go to the trouble of making one more DX body? After all, you bought the one which they call a flagship ...

JC
Some cameras, some lenses, some computers>After all, you bought the one which they call a flagship ...

Flagship D7100 DX ?
Looks like Nikon possibly did a reversal on this statement

>the D7100 is described as "enthusiast-level DX format camera" in Europe<

http://nikonrumors.com/2013/02/24/nikon-europe-the-d7100-is-not-positioned-to-replace-the-d300s.aspx/

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow