What lens to use

Started 5 months ago | Questions thread
LuFra72
Forum MemberPosts: 62Gear list
Like?
Re: What lens to use
In reply to Tammy13, 5 months ago

For those who may seem "offended" by questions like these: Just don't reply. Photography is a hobby of mine, but my profession is pro audio. On Pro Audio forums, these kinds of questions pop up all the time, and it's usually someone who thinks they can get fast & easy answers online (and expects to get some answers, bcus that's just the way the Internet works).

Some people already responded by saying to use auto settings, that should be enough for the OP (it seems to me people like the OP aren't interested in an online course, just tell them what they should do to get results, please). Don't stress over posts like these if you're a pro and don't like these kinds of questions because of the lack of ethics; they usually don't even come back to say "thanks" or report back on what feedback was useful for them.

LuFra72's gear list:LuFra72's gear list
Canon EOS 600D Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 II Canon EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS Sigma 70-300mm F4-5.6 APO DG Macro Canon EF-S 10-18mm f/4.5–5.6 IS STM +1 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow