So what's the best Alternative to Aperture 3?

Started 4 months ago | Discussions thread
bford
Senior MemberPosts: 1,489
Like?
Re: How about teaching?
In reply to Jacques Cornell, 3 months ago

Jacques Cornell wrote:

bford wrote:

Jacques Cornell wrote:

bford wrote:

Jacques Cornell wrote:

bford wrote:

bobkeenan wrote:

That probably leaves LR. Although I played with the clone and heal on that sofware.... And its not as good as Aperture. ;-(

Learn how it works because it is actually much better.

Rather than contradicting him, perhaps you could express some curiosity about the experience which led him to his conclusion and some advice about how he could get more out of LR.

-- hide signature --

www.jacquescornell.photography

You are overcomplicating the issue. The fact that he said he "played with" the tool shows he hasn't put much effort and time into it. I'm sure he can figure it out, assuming he really wants to.

My point was and is that you could help him instead of proving him wrong. Telling someone to learn is not the same as teaching.

-- hide signature --

I wasn't offering my services as a teacher. This is also not a case where someone needs to be taught. There's nothing difficult about it. In this case it simply involves going a bit beyond "played with."

If all you want is to be right all the time, nobody's going to want to listen. Including me. Bye.

-- hide signature --

So you want me to ignore the truth just so you can keep listening to me?

That's not going to happen. I'm a grown man, and I left high school a long time ago.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow